admin
Site Admin

Introduce yourself

Post by admin »

Tell us a little bit about yourself :)
joshua

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by joshua »

Hello, my name is joshua. I am new to the ChristianGab forum and am looking forward to joining in on the discussions.
esther

Post by esther »

Hello fellow Christians! I heard about this new site and wanted to come visit. I hope to meet with others.
Faithful1

Post by Faithful1 »

Hi, faithful1 here from LA area.
joshua

Post by joshua »

Faithful1 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:58 pm Hi, faithful1 here from LA area.
Hey faithful, good to see you made it over to the new site.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hello, just joined. I think in have to make a few posts before I get all the features. So will start posting !
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »

Hello,
I am a long time member of CB or Christianity Board. My very old friend, Helen, from there and several other forums over the years suggested this as a new place to try... so I am here and hopefully will not be too trying on those who are here.

I am 77 years old and probably like many people I began as a Catholic. Actively I was finished there when I graduated from high school in 1961. I did not become an active anything else with God until 1976 when I received the baptism of the Holy Ghost. Lots of history after that as well bringing me up to today. When I was working at secular work I took and processed Social Security claims in California, Wyoming and Oklahoma. I retired here in Oklahoma in the year 2000.

Hope to see everyone around the forum.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Amadeus wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:17 am Hello,
I am a long time member of CB or Christianity Board. My very old friend, Helen, from there and several other forums over the years suggested this as a new place to try... so I am here and hopefully will not be too trying on those who are here.

I am 77 years old and probably like many people I began as a Catholic. Actively I was finished there when I graduated from high school in 1961. I did not become an active anything else with God until 1976 when I received the baptism of the Holy Ghost. Lots of history after that as well bringing me up to today. When I was working at secular work I took and processed Social Security claims in California, Wyoming and Oklahoma. I retired here in Oklahoma in the year 2000.

Hope to see everyone around the forum.
Hi Amadeus and welcome. So happy to have you here with your wisdom and experience. This site is just getting started so it is great to have people such as yourself to get the site off to a good start.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »

Glad to be here. I am involved in several other times at the moment but hope to check your forum more closely in the next day or two.
Helen

Post by Helen »

Mike wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:15 pm
Hi Amadeus and welcome. So happy to have you here with your wisdom and experience. This site is just getting started so it is great to have people such as yourself to get the site off to a good start.
[/quote]

Hello , I finally made it here...I asked Wip for the address passed it to Amadeus, then promptly forgot to register.

The navigation here seems somewhat difficult to me , but I guess, as said,... once I start using it I may see how to find things etc...
One thing I must do is increase the font size, what I am using is way too small.

Im from Canada , and even older than Amadeus is !! :D

Blessings Helen