Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself to other members.
joshua

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by joshua »

Helen wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:06 pm
Mike wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:15 pm
Hi Amadeus and welcome. So happy to have you here with your wisdom and experience. This site is just getting started so it is great to have people such as yourself to get the site off to a good start.
Hello , I finally made it here...I asked Wip for the address passed it to Amadeus, then promptly forgot to register.

The navigation here seems somewhat difficult to me , but I guess, as said,... once I start using it I may see how to find things etc...
One thing I must do is increase the font size, what I am using is way too small.

Im from Canada , and even older than Amadeus is !! :D

Blessings Helen
[/quote]

Welcome Helen! It is great to have you here. It is so good to have your experience and wisdom on the site. You will see that Amadeus has already given our members some excellent comments and teachings to consider. I am hopeful you will get used to the navigation here - we will do our best to make it better as we go. Sometimes a new style takes a little getting used to as well. As you can see we are still small in our following but we have decided to be somewhat careful in our screening of new members. We are also glad to hear that you are from Canada - we are Canadian born! (but wanting to reach everyone).
esther

Post by esther »

Hello , I finally made it here...I asked Wip for the address passed it to Amadeus, then promptly forgot to register.

The navigation here seems somewhat difficult to me , but I guess, as said,... once I start using it I may see how to find things etc...
One thing I must do is increase the font size, what I am using is way too small.

Blessings Helen
Hello Helen. Welcome to ChristianGab!
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »

Mike wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:15 pm
Hi Amadeus and welcome. So happy to have you here with your wisdom and experience. This site is just getting started so it is great to have people such as yourself to get the site off to a good start.

Blessings Helen
[/quote]
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »

Good to see you here as well, Helen. What I would like to hear again for everyone's benefit is your testimony of leaving England to come to Canada many years ago.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Helen, we have a testimony section now - you can post there.
davidsheep88

Post by davidsheep88 »

hello my name is davidsheep i make cartoons, christian one's . i like reading the bible and doing crhistian :D
joshua

Post by joshua »

davidsheep88 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:24 pm hello my name is davidsheep i make cartoons, christian one's . i like reading the bible and doing crhistian :D
Hi David. Welcome to the group. Would really like to see some of your cartoons!
aaronhall

Post by aaronhall »

Hey all! I am Aaron, I am a pastor in South FL, husband, and dad to 3. I also started recently another Christian forum and blog. I think it’s great to see these forums make a come back!!
I am happy to be part of this community too and to see it grow!

God bless!
Last edited by aaronhall on Thu May 06, 2021 9:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
joshua

Post by joshua »

Hi Aaron, glad you are hear. How are things going in Florida?
aaronhall

Post by aaronhall »

Things are going well!
Just really hot! lol