What is " The plan Of G-d " in your knowledge, in your own experience, and in scripture ?

Ask a question or start a study group.
davidsheep88

What is " The plan Of G-d " in your knowledge, in your own experience, and in scripture ?

Post by davidsheep88 »

There is sin and promblems in family everyone asks why life is so hard, everyone blames G-d but you ask yourself why this hardship G-d has A solution he has told but times change and people change with time and their family values change with them. How do we cope with all the difficulties ?
davidsheep88

Re: What is " The plan Of G-d " in your knowledge, in your own experience, and in scripture ?

Post by davidsheep88 »

The plan of G-d is for man to be happy and love simple as that but Adam's fall brought calamity and sin our lives and we like to gamble, to cheat, and murder. As humans go to one era to another era we see we have more technology gives us more way to seal, criminalize and power to the rich who so oppress us all the time our future is one that goes bad. But people have changed in a way where the lady provides for the family and the husband stays at home suchs way back in the old days will not be approved but men lets women do work and do roles that men do G-d has establish in the Torah but even in Israel it is changing too.
All is going bad but G-d has a plan for the people and women to relieve of their pain and confusion save men to be good men for women all of them to pass their tests make women be good to men so men can find G-d vice-versa. But for men they must love and so women but because People forget what is the law due to time being something we cannot control we forget the laws and lessons G-d gave to his people. What serveth the law sermon, What is faith hebrews chapter 11 sermon, and other sermon state we have relation with God and it first love god with all your heart and second love thy neighbor do both of this and you have completed the law. Very simple for those who know the law and good in heart but the rest of us humans who do not know this and are simple people with basic needs cannot simply do this.
The plan for us is that that we love G-d with all our hearts and tell the gospel the message who he is and he's existence to others. The great promblem people forget it all the media has dumb us down and keeps us on the path of sin what is the plan of God We wait for him to do things and pray for guidance he will answer and no matter how bad things are going to be in life we love him and always be thankful. That's the plan simple as that G-d delivers and every day we have sun and sky and air and water we use them to the extreme and do good with it. Bless your enemies be happy in troubles and do good will show your relation with G-d and when he see all of you works he will blessed you and help you solve your promblems.
TheWordIsOne

Re: What is " The plan Of G-d " in your knowledge, in your own experience, and in scripture ?

Post by TheWordIsOne »

How we walk as a family
Psalms 128:1-6 (NKJV) A Song of Ascents. Blessed is everyone who fears the Lord, Who walks in His ways. When you eat the labor of your hands, You shall be happy, and it shall be well with you. Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine In the very heart of your house, Your children like olive plants All around your table. Behold, thus shall the man be blessed Who fears the Lord. The Lord bless you out of Zion, And may you see the good of Jerusalem All the days of your life. Yes, may you see your children's children? Peace be upon Israel!

Eph 5:15-21 (NKJV) See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise,
redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is. And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord, giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, submitting to one another in the fear of God.

Psalms 128: 5, 6 This is the psalmist’s prayer for the man who desires for his own family the blessings described in the psalm. children’s children: This priestly prayer of blessing includes a desire for longevity and for happy posterity in the land. Only when God grants His peace on His people will the ideal conditions of family life be realized. Therefore, whoever prays for the blessing of God on a family also prays for the blessing of God’s peace on the community as a whole (Psalms 122:6–9; Psalms 125:5).

Spirit-Guided Relationships: Wives and Husbands

Eph 5:22-23 (NKJV) Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.

1 Cor 7:22 (NKJV) For he who is called in the Lord while a slave is the Lord's freedman. Likewise, he who is called while free is Christ's slave.

1 Tim 3:4-5 (NKJV) one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence (for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?);

Behavior and one attitude tell us how we walk in Christ as well in our family.
We read in 1 Tim 5:1-16 (NKJV) Do not rebuke an older man, but exhort him as a father, younger men as brothers, older women as mothers, younger as sisters, with all purity.
Honor widows who are really widows. But if any widow has children or grandchildren, let them first learn to show piety at home and to repay their parents; for this is good and acceptable before God. Now she who is really a widow, and left alone, trusts in God and continues in supplications and prayers night and day. But she who lives in pleasure is dead while she lives. And these things command that they may be blameless.
But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. Do not let a widow under sixty years old be taken into the number, and not unless she has been the wife of one man,
well reported for good works: if she has brought up children if she has lodged strangers if she has washed the saints' feet if she has relieved the afflicted if she has diligently followed every good work. But refuse the younger widows; for when they have begun to grow wanton against Christ, they desire to marry, having condemnation because they have cast off their first faith. And besides, they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house, and not only idle but also gossips and busybodies, saying things which they ought not. Therefore, I desire that the younger widows marry, bear children, manage the house, give no opportunity to the adversary to speak reproachfully. For some have already turned aside after Satan. If any believing man or woman has widows, let them relieve them, and do not let the church be burdened, that it may relieve those who are really widows.

Timothy was worthy to his family and God honored him and his family.
We read in Phil 2:19-30 (NKJV) But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you shortly, that I also may be encouraged when I know your state. For I have no one like-minded, who will sincerely care for your state. For all seek their own, not the things which are of Christ Jesus. But you know his proven character, that as a son with his father he served with me in the gospel. Therefore I hope to send him at once, as soon as I see how it goes with me. But I trust in the Lord that I myself shall also come shortly. Yet I considered it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother, fellow worker, and fellow soldier, but your messenger and the one who ministered to my need; since he was longing for you all, and was distressed because you had heard that he was sick. For indeed he was sick almost unto death; but God had mercy on him, and not only on him but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow. Therefore I sent him the more eagerly, that when you see him again you may rejoice, and I may be less sorrowful. Receive him therefore in the Lord with all gladness, and hold such men in esteem;
because for the work of Christ he came close to death, not regarding his life, to supply what was lacking in your service toward me.

Eph 6:1-3 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. "Honor your father and mother," which is the first commandment with promise: "that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth."

Eph 6:4, 6, 8 Mom and Dad, do not provoke your children to wrath but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord. bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart, knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free.
OneIsTheWord