Galatians 5:14 Has anyone really completed the law ?

Ask a question or start a study group.
davidsheep88

Galatians 5:14 Has anyone really completed the law ?

Post by davidsheep88 »

For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

I love thy nieghbor and my G-d but still have you felt you completed the law ? do you do it all the year, all your life or until your dead and risen then G-d confirms and show you your life works ? what do you think ?
Mike

Re: Galatians 5:14 Has anyone really completed the law ?

Post by Mike »

We are justified by faith and by faith alone. Definitely not by works.
esther

Post by esther »

David / Mike, whats up guys. David can you explain a little more about what you mean with your question - has anyone really completed the law? Galatians is a great book in the bible isn't it. David, may I ask why you write "G-d". I know there must be a good reason I am just not familiar with it. I just looked up, I see that in Jewish circles "G-d" is written so that the actual name (with the "o") cannot be erased. Interesting. Is that right David?
Faithful1

Post by Faithful1 »

Paul to the Galatians - its great
TheWordIsOne

Post by TheWordIsOne »

davidsheep88 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:43 am For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

I love thy nieghbor and my G-d but still have you felt you completed the law ? do you do it all the year, all your life or until your dead and risen then G-d confirms and show you your life works ? what do you think ?

The Law
Romans 2:12 6 (NKJV) For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without the law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law

Revelation 12:10 (NKJV) Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

Revelation 1:18 (KJV) I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Note: And having the keys of hell And of living and the death this is divine law

Colossians 2:11-15 (KJV) In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye have risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Colossians 2:11-15 (NKJV) In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.

The Law, in this case, is abolished, those in Christ, now the law is to only to those, to convict the individuals who still serve or under the law, bring them to condemnation, Ministers of Righteousness, Self–Righteous Men, Ministering under the law

2 Corinthians 11:15 (KJV) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also are transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Note: it should be, according to their works of the Law,

Romans 6:9 — We are sure of this because Christ was raised from the dead, and he will never die again. Death no longer has any power over him.

This is the law of Moses, now Grace is in Motion, by the Spirit of Grace

Romans 14:9 — Christ died and rose again for this very purpose—to be Lord both of the living and of the dead.
OneIsTheWord
davidsheep88

Post by davidsheep88 »

Very good there spider-man The lord blesses whoever you are God bless
TheWordIsOne

Post by TheWordIsOne »

the right use and purpose of the law

1 Tim 1:1-20 (KJV) Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned: From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.
But we know that the law is good if a man use it lawfully;
Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
For whoremongers, for them, that defile themselves with mankind, for men stealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other things that is contrary to sound doctrine;
According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.
And I thank Christ Jesus for our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Howbeit for this because I obtained mercy, that in my first Jesus Christ might show forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.
This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightiest war a good warfare;
Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:
Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.
OneIsTheWord